Wednesday, October 19, 2011

On your mark, get set, PAPERCHASE!!!

You would think that after just having completed this process, that the early paperchase would not seem like such a shocker for us, but oh my!  How quickly the "pain" disappears once you are through that stage.  I have been sitting at the computer and on the phone for over three straight hours now and I'm still NOT DONE! :-)

My head is swimming with USCIS supp 3 forms, G-1145 forms, grant applications, reference letters, letters of intent, dossier this that and the other!  WOW!  And, no pressure.... he only ages out in 9 weeks. EEEK!

OK, I just had to get that out.. I'm good now.  All is well and God is still in control!  Pray people! Pray.  Gotta run. I have work to do!  Love ya!

Angie

1 comment:

Carmi said...

Hey Angie, You did it before and you can do it again! At least, you know where the "waits" happen.