Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Ice Cream!! with Spinach???? Yes!


So, I am truly not one of those hippy, weed eating sorts of people. I swear. 


But, when we got the Ninja
 (which I LOVE, by the way)
the boys immediately asked me to make an ice cream that they had sampled at Costco once. 
(It was a Vitamix demonstration).

Anyway, they remembered that ice cream and begged me to make it.

It was a bunch of fresh spinach, 1 large ripe banana, and a ton of ice. 
How hard could it be?

Fresh organic spinach?
Check!
Fresh, ripe bananas?
Check!

Cram a lot of ice into the Ninja and....

HOLD IT!

There is something missing... 

Yep!  Pure undenatured Whey protein!

Before the magic of the Ninja...


After...


Yes, it looks like a green frosty.
Yes, ice cream isn't usually GREEN.
But, no lie!
This stuff is Good!


The boys sucked it down in a flash!



I think their favorite part was smacking their ice cold lips all over their Mom!


No comments: