Sunday, June 12, 2011

Blog Updates

So now that I have some uninterrupted time on my hands...I am able to spend a little more time fiddling with the blog and tweaking some of the features to better organize the posts. One such change was to create a separate "tab" or page for the fundraising info.  So, if you look at the top of the page, you will now see a home tab and a tab titled, "Current Fundraising".  I will update this page as needed to keep it current.

I also added a couple of cool "widgets" to my site.  One is the birthday countdown.  This calculates in real time to countdown to our son's 14th birthday.  You will be able to easily check where we are compared to our deadline of his birthday.

The second cool feature is the fundraising thermometer.  Each time we receive funds through direct donation or one of our fundraising efforts, we will update the thermometer to keep everyone informed about our progress.  The money raised to date includes grants received from adoption agencies as well as monies raised through an assortment of methods.  With God's plan and your help, we are confident that we will make it to China in time!

Let me know how you enjoy the new look!

Angie

No comments: